header link



I fight, I roto, I write, I photo.

Or, if you must, you can go back to my real website.


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hey, it's Alan's birthday!

I have no idea how old Alan is today, but I'm sure it's in the low 20s, like a New York winter day, crisp and bracing.  He's one of my favorite cohorts, er, collaborators.  I've shot lots of guys but no one else has ever showed up with two roller bags full of wardrobe options, black eye makeup, or put a filthy old rope in his mouth for the sake of THE ARTZ.
Alan, New York City, 6.28.11
I'm sure I'll be giving Alan a full post or two or seven later, but for today, happy birthday buddy.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting! I am a photographer too and I am planning a photoshoot with my friend. She needs a portfolio for herself and I’ll be doing that as a gift for her. It’s her birthday next month in a very nice party venue and I will gift her, her portfolio that day.

    ReplyDelete